Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 12, 2010

Inspiration me.....just breathe

They say...'everything happens for a reason' - 'when one door closes another opens' - 'change is good' - 'if you fight the inevitable you will lose every time'.

I get a car and news of ending my town bus line comes in - when one door closes.....
The town makes a hidden deal with businesses, we pave, you pay, charge your tenants - everything happens for a reason.....
I have a tremendous change coming that both terrifies me and yet I yearn for - change is good.....
I've wiped clean many aspects of my life as an artist wipes clean a canvas - if you fight the inevitable......

What quote I wonder would be written for the one that just rides the wave with no board? Rolls with the punches unguarded?  Takes each day with anxious breathing?

Perhaps......
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. ~Mohandas Gandhi
Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all. ~Ypatia (350-370? – 415) AD
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius
Just breathe. ~Drew Barrymore, Ever After
Just give me the strength to get up again, should I fall...again. ~Gracey Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment