Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 24, 2010

Inspiration me...Little Reminders...

I received an email asking why I was not sending out the Starting and Ending the week right emails - weekly.  Well, perhaps at times I need inspiration more than I need to give it.  Fuel feeds the fire.  But...I did start a trend and the request was made so here it is.

Start/End the week right....

Service - give more support than is received.  As you look after others, be sure to care of your own needs as well.  Love's test is when there comes a time to put your own needs next in line to those of one you love so dear, to help them out you'll volunteer and tend to details large and small, for service proves love over all. ~Little reminders card deck by A. Zerner and M. Farber

As I pack once again feeling like the gypsy with a luggage and box I find things that leave me with a swollen heart.  In my travels far and near I have made many many acquaintances.  I have found cards, letters, gifts and more...the footprint of when in the past, someone was helped and someone helped me.  Truly it was like energy was bolted right into my heart.  I pack with vigor knowing that with each quest I have been on I have realized over and over that strength comes and goes, friends come and go, love comes and goes, patience and despair come and go.  But...the footprint of having helped someone remains.  I am glad to be one of the people that leaves footprints in others lives.  Glad as well to be reminded that there are footprints of others in mine.

TPI - Thanks for making me dig out a card for lack of inspiration to write of inspiration.  I was inspired and I hope this inspiration leaves a footprint in your life.  ~g

No comments:

Post a Comment