Hello Everyone,

August 2019

It's been over 3 years since I have posted any material.

Today I begin with a trilogy based off a challenge someone gave me.

Enjoy the read

~g

October 01, 2010

Ending the week right... Nyx to Eros

In Greek mythology Nyx was a goddess of night, she would take form as a great bird with black wings.  She gave birth to Eros who brought light into existence.

It is when I feel most like Nyx, where darkness surrounds me and all seem bleak, that I most need to remember Eros.  Light that came from darkness is a sure way of regaining ones belief in hope.

Nyx to Eros
Truly I spread my wings and take flight
through the darkness I yet find my way
though the journey a lonely one

If there be a storm my wings stay strong
If there be a coldness, my wings are warm
If there be an obstacle, my wings will climb

Truly I spread my wings with hope
to find the light, and see my way
though the journey be alone

If there be a way, it will be light
that comes forth from my darkness
that breathes through my life

From Nyx to Eros.....hope
2010(C)Gracey Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment